Online certification courses and videos

Underdog66Underdog66 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone.

I am considering buying this bundle from icollege. It seems too good to be true. Has anyone else had experience with this company? I have used Udemy to supplement studying for some of my other certs and found it to be worth the money.

Thanks

Comments

• Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't have experience with icollege specifically, but when someone says their product was 9000 dollars so they can mark it "down to 90" is just BS. What certs are you actually looking to get? I'd bet that for a lot of them there is already better free training out there.
  • yparkypark Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't have experience with iCollege either but I have paid for couple of courses from similar online vendors few years back. Generally, they are powerpoint based videos which lack quality. They do generally cover the material well but it will be painful going through them.

Better option would be to pick one cert you want to pursue and buy a book. Rest can be supplemented via YouTube/Cybrary. Create a post for recommended materials in the appropriate section of the forum and you will get great recommendations based on tried and true training materials.
    2022 Goals: [PCNSE] [JNCIS-SP] [JNCIS-SEC] [JNCIS-DevOps]