Options

Micronics Zero to Hero: Collaboration!

MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
Well, Narbik announced that Micronics will be offering a Z2H for Collaboration. As far as I know, this will be the first time they have ventured into the land of dial tones. The instructor is little-known newcomer, Kevin Wallace. It will be held in three separate classes, Level I, Level II and Level III. It's exciting, because there's not a lot of love out there right now for us phone jockeys.icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
    That's awesome. I plan on taking their Security Z2H after the one about to start.

After that this is on my radar for sure.
  • Options
    davenulldavenull Member Posts: 173 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Kevin Wallace is hardly a little-known newcomer in the voice world - he is one of the best CCIE Collaboration Lab instructors (in my opinion) and he's been doing it for a very long time. You can check out his Youtube Channel (some great videos) and his website(s).

I've seen his CCIE Collaboration Lab Preparation videos and they were well worth the money.
  • Options
    MowMow Member Posts: 445 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It was a joke. I assumed anyone interested in Cisco certification would know KW.
  • Options
    davenulldavenull Member Posts: 173 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry, my sarcasm filter malfunctioned icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    nopixelnopixel Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This is very interesting, thank you for sharing. Can you share the source for this news here?
    2018 goal: CCNA Collaboration - B]210-060[/B
  • Options
    koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Kevin Wallace is the author of the CCNP ROUTE and TSHOOT books. Hmm. Not bad reads but I thought the FLGs were better. I'm guessing this is going to cost around 4,000 or so right?