Options

AWS - CSA A Cloud Guru

spongeymspongeym Member Posts: 35 ■□□□□□□□□□
Evening all,

I've just brought the A Cloud Guru series of AWS Solution Architect Associate training videos. I'm working my way through the videos, but just wanted other peoples opinions who have passed this course, is watching this set of videos and following through each lab enough to pass this certification and gain enough real knowledge to start using AWS in anger?

Comments

• Options
    notquitecertifiablenotquitecertifiable Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The courses provide a good introduction to the material but to get a decent passing score you'll also want to read the freely available Amazon docs for the products covered in each exam. I wouldn't want to risk taking the exam with nothing but the recordings behind me.
  • Options
    spongeymspongeym Member Posts: 35 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks, just wanted to get some feedback from someone who'd passed the course to see if the videos are enough. I'm hoping to get a bit of real world experience as my current client is close to a major AWS implementation so hoping to get a bit of hands on from this also.
  • Options
    chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    Experience beats everything else. Going through the whitepapers and docs available from Amazon definitely will be in your favor.
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja