Security or Cyber Ops after R+S

7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

I was just wondering what you think, I am always a sucker for new certs so it will be Cyber Ops for me

Carl
W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops

Comments

• danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I wanted to go for the CCNA Security, and then they announced CCNA Cyber Ops is coming out...so that is what I am going for after my CCNA also.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi NetworkNewb

I would love to study both but my tiny brain can only cope with one task at a time, after a long study session walking and chewing gum at the same time can be a struggle

Carl
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • KyrakKyrak Member Posts: 143 ■■■□□□□□□□
    From Cisco's site "*The training courses and exams will be available November/December 2016." I would start working on the CCNA Security now and even if you can't knock it out before Cyber Ops comes around I bet there is a decent amount of overlap between the two subjects. Plus there are already tons of resources and training videos for the CCNA:S so why not start with that? Not to mention that CCNA Security is only one exam from R&S and CCNA Cyber Ops is two.

Kyrak
    Up next: On Break, but then maybe CCNA DC, CCNP DC, CISM, AWS SysOps Administrator
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Kyrak wrote: »
    From Cisco's site "*The training courses and exams will be available November/December 2016." I would start working on the CCNA Security now and even if you can't knock it out before Cyber Ops comes around I bet there is a decent amount of overlap between the two subjects. Plus there are already tons of resources and training videos for the CCNA:S so why not start with that? Not to mention that CCNA Security is only one exam from R&S and CCNA Cyber Ops is two.

Kyrak

I'm taking 100-105 next week. Then Security, then cyber-ops.