Options

Opinions ? LOL

tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
Friday 8/5
Hello! My name is Jacqueline XXXX and I am the TalentAcquisition Manager for Graebel Van Lines. You recently applied online toour IT Helpdesk Support position ( Should be Manager) and I would like to schedule a time tospeak with you over the phone so that I can learn more about your background and tell you about Graebel Van Lines. What day/time works bestfor you for us to talk?

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thank you, ( This is Friday at 4PM)

Friday 8/5
Hi Jacqueline,

I would be open anytime day nextweek after 10:00 AM. Pick what works best for you.

Thanks

Friday 8/5

Does Monday work for you?

Friday 8/5

Sure, just after 10 so I know I can be free
Friday 8/5

What is the best number where Ican reach you?
Friday 8/5

Opps sorry 214-XXX-XXX Note this is on the resume and App

Wednesday of the next week

Wednesday 8/10

I am very sorry that I missed our call. I had a family emergency that kept me out of the office for a few days and I am trying to get caught up. Are you available to speak tomorrow?

Thank you,

Wed 8/10

I totally understand, yes . Just pick a time after 10 AM.

Thanks

Thurs 8/11

What time are you available tomorrow?

Thank you,

Thurs 8/11 ( Getting Frustrated)

Anytime after 10am

8/18

Hi Jacqueline,

I never heard from you, so is it safe to assume no interest or position was filled ?

8/19

Thomas:
We are having a job fair on Tuesday and Wednesday of next week from 9-6. You are welcome to attend.
Thank you,

Comments

• Options
    TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    My opinion, having done some phone interviews is to not let the recruiter pick the time. You are clearly free after 10am and they they are asking you to provide the time. You will save a lot of back and forth emails trying to come up with time frames. Instead when someone asks for your availability, you just tell them, " I am available on Monday at 11am, that's it. The time is set. You will save lots of frustration.
  • Options
    testing010101testing010101 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wouldn't even bother contacting her again or going to the job fair. Sounds like a disorganized company.
  • Options
    tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    TheFORCE wrote: »
    My opinion, having done some phone interviews is to not let the recruiter pick the time. You are clearly free after 10am and they they are asking you to provide the time. You will save a lot of back and forth emails trying to come up with time frames. Instead when someone asks for your availability, you just tell them, " I am available on Monday at 11am, that's it. The time is set. You will save lots of frustration.

Good point !