Options

I am hearing with only one speaker, why??

muhammed_albmuhammed_alb Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone!!!
Can anyone tell me why I am hearing with only one speaker,, I tested other speakers but its the same problem, can anyone help me,, i be grateful.
Thanks!!!

FROM SWEDEN

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    double-click that little speaker icon in the system tray and see if the master volume balance is off to one side. if it is, set it in the middle.
    witty comment
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Because your speakers are broken.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    lol icon_lol.gif but he said he tested other speakers...unless it's an epidemic icon_eek.gif
    witty comment
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    _omni_ wrote:
    double-click that little speaker icon in the system tray and see if the master volume balance is off to one side. if it is, set it in the middle.

Check this as _omni_ said.
    Also:
    - check the balance on the speakers (BTW -what type of speakers are you using?) I see you have tested other speakers and have the same problem, but perhaps there is a balance knob on them??)
    - Check in device manager to see if there is a problem with your sound card
    - check for a new sound card driver and if one, install it.
    - check on the MFG site for your sound card for this problem.
    - What OS are you using?
    - When did you notice the problem? Immediately? or did it start recently say after a program installation? A new driver for another device?

I see you have started a new thread on this. I'm closing the other thread and keeping this one open to continue the conversation with your original question.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    boostedtc24boostedtc24 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Make sure you're plugging the connector into the jack all the way. Not pushing it in all the way could cause the sound to be heard only on one side since it is not making a good connection. If that doesn't work, try another audio cable.
  • Options
    texasmcdsttexasmcdst Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Maybe your playing a file that is in MONO?

texasmcdst
    Paul P
    NRH, TX