Study material still based on 10 domains?

PenguPengu Member Posts: 46 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just bought Eric Conrad 11th Hour CISSP as a supplementary to the Sybex book.

I got the second edition that is still based on 10 domains instead of the revised 8 - is this a problem?

I am trying to segment my studying by concentrating on one domain at a time. My notes will be mapped to these, obviously this book tends to throw that approach off a bit.

I have not purchased the CCCure tests yet as I am waiting till one month before the test so I only have to pay for the 30 days. I have read that you can test yourself by domain, is the question bank mapped to the 8 domains or the 10?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Pengu wrote: »
    I just bought Eric Conrad 11th Hour CISSP as a supplementary to the Sybex book.

I got the second edition that is still based on 10 domains instead of the revised 8 - is this a problem?

I am trying to segment my studying by concentrating on one domain at a time. My notes will be mapped to these, obviously this book tends to throw that approach off a bit.

I have not purchased the CCCure tests yet as I am waiting till one month before the test so I only have to pay for the 30 days. I have read that you can test yourself by domain, is the question bank mapped to the 8 domains or the 10?

Thanks in advance.

If you have the sybex then you have everything you need to pass the exam.