Options

3rd time Pass

kgray404kgray404 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Man this test kicked my ASS the 1st and 2nd try! I have taken the test 3 times and they where all very different. The last test
was more theory and some how I was able to read between the lines and look for the words they try to trick you with.
I know skipping the Performance questions that I didn't consider a slam dunk helped me out.

I felt good about the my chance to pass and only got a 767, but hey I will take that any day of the week because I need it for my job. But Security+ has very little to do with what my job actually is.. And to be honest I didn't study much the last two weeks before my test family issues...but some how I got it done.

Oh, I had passed the old security plus in 2010, But I didn't keep up my CEU's to stay certified... Never again will I make that mistake!!!

Comments

• Options
    MickyDeeMickyDee Member Posts: 32 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass, it looks like the third time was a charm. I passed on 8/29 with the exact same score as you did. It is quite the relief to be done with it and not have to waste any more of your time studying for it. Do you have another exam that you plan to take? I am still debating on the CISSP vs. the CASP. I was originally leaning towards the CISSP, but I think that I will study for the CASP since it is cheaper and wait until I get an employer to pay for the CISSP.