Options

Enough just to use Meyers' passport for n10-006?

Joey_junior1Joey_junior1 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does that book cover all the material required to pass the exam?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JTNJTN Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have not used Meyers' passport book but I did use his all in one Net+ book. The books is great but i would recommend watching the professor messer videos along side reading the Meyer's book.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Is one tiny book enough to pass a certification exam? Yes, if the candidate has the appropriate amount of experience, understands the objectives completely and only needs a light review.

The book is to be used as a review for a candidate with experience who needs a brush up, or as a supplement to a full text. That comment aside, I have always thought the Passport series to be well done.

Download a copy of the objectives, go through the items mark your strengths and weaknesses...as the objectives are the things you should know to be prepared.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?