Options

AND Failed 1st test

kemahaneykemahaney Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I wanted to reschedule the exam a few weeks ago. My life has been SO stressful that I wasn't in the right place to take the exam. Instead since I had scheduled it and needed to get it out of the way I took anyhow.

Yeah failed. Thankfully my work does pay whether I pass or fail so I am not up the creek. However, I am taking again in October because this month is a little stressful and I still have things going on. I am just not feeling like taking a test at the end of the month with not having prep.

I am still going to do all the Cybrary classes. Focus on my weak areas that I already knew I was weak in. Take more practice exams and the next time not be so dang nervous.

Comments

• Options
    BuddysmomBuddysmom Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kemmahaney, Don't give up! It sounds like you have a lot going on and at least now you have a feel for the questions on the test. Don't rush the next try if you still have a lot going on. Give yourself time to breathe and then tackle this cert. Continue to study even if it's a little bit every day so you don't lose the knowledge. You can do this!