Options

Career Academy Premium 1 year membership for $29?

tjb122982tjb122982 Member Posts: 255 ■■■□□□□□□□
Do any one of you have experience, positive or otherwise, with career academy? I got an LinkedIN email with a $29 for a year promo and I was wondering would it be worth it. I don't think it is a very special deal because I have seen it on Groupon as well. If you have or have not used Career Academy, do you have any other recommendations for me?

Comments

• Options
    devilbonesdevilbones Member Posts: 318 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tjb122982 wrote: »
    Do any one of you have experience, positive or otherwise, with career academy? I got an LinkedIN email with a $29 for a year promo and I was wondering would it be worth it. I don't think it is a very special deal because I have seen it on Groupon as well. If you have or have not used Career Academy, do you have any other recommendations for me?
    For $30 it seems like a good deal. I bought it but have only watched a few videos.
  • Options
    soccarplayer29soccarplayer29 Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm also interested in other techexam member's experience with careeracademy. Course outlines look decent, but how about the delivery styles and depth of coverage?

This is interesting for the CPE's alone.
    Certs: CISSP, CISA, PMP
  • Options
    XantchaXantcha Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would also be interested in hearing about other members experiences with this. Has anyone used these training vids to help with their certification path? How do they stack up against Trainsignal and CBT Nuggets (and others)?
  • Options
    AntWrigAntWrig Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Their video are okay. They are not on the level of INE. I wouldn't use a main study resource though.
  • Options
    TriggeriousTriggerious Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Any updates on this? Seems that the thread died. Curious as I've just ran across the ad myself. No reviews out there makes me a bit weary, but for $29 bucks...hey, why not?
  • Options
    michael.slabomichael.slabo Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have used them for 2 years now. Its never my primary resource. If ive exhausted most of my other resources online, then i browse through specific video topics (per certification im going for) to supplement and have another professionals take on it. For $29 dollars its worth it, if u check out the other stuff they have on the website.