Options

Using Cisco Networking Academy for CCNA security 210-260

black_lionblack_lion Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello. I recently obtained the CCNA certification, which I studied for through the online Cisco Networking Academy. I am now thinking of studying for the CCNA security 210-260 certification and wanted to know if any one has studied and passed by using the online Cisco Networking Academy. How does it compare to the Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) E-learning website with regards to content such as labs?

Comments

• Options
    Abdullah.AAAbdullah.AA Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    black_lion wrote: »
    Hello. I recently obtained the CCNA certification, which I studied for through the online Cisco Networking Academy. I am now thinking of studying for the CCNA security 210-260 certification and wanted to know if any one has studied and passed by using the online Cisco Networking Academy. How does it compare to the Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) E-learning website with regards to content such as labs?

I have, but I also relied on video material from CBT nuggets for both 210-260 and 640-554.
    I cant compare it to the e-learning course you linked to, but the Netacad course comes with labs for PacketTracer and other hands on labs.
    The Netacad Course is good, and it is way better than the Official Certificate guide by Omar Santos