Options

BOSON exam Simulator vs Skillset

Z0sickxZ0sickx Member Posts: 180 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey Guys,

i'm a few days out from taking my CEH exam, i wanted to knew which of these test engines is a more "authoritative" representation of the real exam for those that have used them.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    psheehan5psheehan5 Member Posts: 80 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have used the Boson for CISSP. I liked it. However, I don't think either of them will help too much if you're only a few days from testing. Good luck!
  • Options
    bamahonkybamahonky Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just picked up the boson exam sim too. I like it. I am not sure how it will help a few days out though.
  • Options
    bamahonky wrote: »
    I just picked up the boson exam sim too. I like it. I am not sure how it will help a few days out though.

i've had the BOSOn simulator for awhile and i do well on that, the skillset i picked up at the last minute a week ago, and my god i feel like **** after taking that simulation. mainly a lot of skillset questions wording throw me off track
  • Options
    BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I can't vouch for the skillset or really talk about how it compared to Boson. However, I can say that if you did well on Boson (without just memorizing the answers) than you should be pretty well prepared for the actual exam - Atleast in my experience.
  • Options
    i liked both with the edge to boson, skillset just needs there questions quality done better...but you can't beat unlimited testing questions i did about 1500 prep questions
  • Options
    CuttlefishJonesCuttlefishJones Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't bother with Skillset. I paid for the Pro membership and it really wasn't worth it; the questions are all community generated with no expert moderation and so are full off errors etc. Plus they never answer any emails or queries via their site. Not really a very trustworthy set-up.
  • Options
    BuzzSawBuzzSaw Member Posts: 259 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I wouldn't bother with Skillset. I paid for the Pro membership and it really wasn't worth it; the questions are all community generated with no expert moderation and so are full off errors etc. Plus they never answer any emails or queries via their site. Not really a very trustworthy set-up.

Plus I think the Boson ExamSim gives better references. The references are what helped me personally