Endorsement question

RepliconReplicon Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
I start preparing my cv for isc endorsement process for SSCP.
As I only need 1 year of security experience, can I only put my current position that I am in?
I have 3 years experience in my current position and most of it will qualify for SSCP experience.
Now, I have 5-6 year previous experience also, do I need to put that also?
The reason I am asking is that one of the companies I have worked in the past is out of business now and I cannot put any info detail.
At my second position, that been like 5 years ago, my manager left the company, many of my coworkers too, so for verification purposes I dont what to put general email like info at company.com as I have no idea if anyone is monitoring that email, another aspect is that the company is in non English speeking country, silly it might seems but if receptionist received the isc email she might just delete it :)

Should I just mention all positions but to tell them to check only the last position?
When I left my previous companies, I have employment letter saying what were my duties, salary range, etc, signed from the CEO at that time... can I just upload those letters together with the CV?

Please advice what is the best approach.

Comments

• TankerTTankerT Member Posts: 132
    Replicon wrote: »
    I start preparing my cv for isc endorsement process for SSCP.
    As I only need 1 year of security experience, can I only put my current position that I am in?
    I have 3 years experience in my current position and most of it will qualify for SSCP experience.
    Now, I have 5-6 year previous experience also, do I need to put that also?
    The reason I am asking is that one of the companies I have worked in the past is out of business now and I cannot put any info detail.
    At my second position, that been like 5 years ago, my manager left the company, many of my coworkers too, so for verification purposes I dont what to put general email like info at company.com as I have no idea if anyone is monitoring that email, another aspect is that the company is in non English speeking country, silly it might seems but if receptionist received the isc email she might just delete it :)

Should I just mention all positions but to tell them to check only the last position?
    When I left my previous companies, I have employment letter saying what were my duties, salary range, etc, signed from the CEO at that time... can I just upload those letters together with the CV?

Please advice what is the best approach.

Put in the positions they can verify.

You can list as many as you want, but expect them to check them out. If you mention positions, but tell them not to check, that will most likely make them suspicious. Plus, if they can't check it, they won't count it.
  • RepliconReplicon Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That sounds reasonable. Make sense.