Options

Passed 901 with 751

zabe1zabe1 Member Posts: 18 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey all I want to share that I passed my 901 over the weekend. This is what I have done and about me

-No formal I.T experience, no degree, no other certs (worked as a mobile sales rep for over 9 years) in my mid 30s
-Studied Exam Cram book and Myers book (studied more Exam Cram then Myers) (and the CD included in the cram book)
-Messer Videos and notes/Plurasight Videos/Myers Videos/CBT nugget (went through them all twice)
-Studied for 3 months total about 1hr-4hrs a day, combination of video and studying
-Testout (good for labs and tests)
-Used other free practice test resources on the web

Comments

• Options
    Falls_TechFalls_Tech Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats...I'm getting close to sitting the 902. My biggest stumbling block is memorizing the upgrade paths. For the 902 buy Messers 600+ questions for $10. Its the most bang for the buck out there.
  • Options
    I was actually reading your post and kinda based my study a bit on your recommendations as well, thanks for your input btw.

Yea I bought the messer 901, its really good stuff. i'm gonna buy his 902 for sure the questions. I got the exam cram book, but not the practice questions one, its the regular one. I'm thinking since 902 is a bit harder in general, maby i should by the gcapreim and exam cram practice question in addition to my routine.
  • Options
    Falls_TechFalls_Tech Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Here's how I would work the 902. Buy Messers questions for $10 and Prowse question book for $17 off of Amazon. Then when your sorta getting close the gcgapremium, 30 day. He charged me $9.95. So that's $37 for a ton of questions.

I'm going to have to make flash cards for the upgrade paths and stuff like that. I've been putting it off.
  • Options
    Awesome, thanks man, messer has a good chart on the upgrade paths on his 902 notes, the same thing in his video too. i think its on the 1.1 objectives