Options

15min before exam Start ? 100-105

DaughterofrnbsoulDaughterofrnbsoul Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys is it true that I have 15min to write down information on a Board before I start my exam ? Thankyou ^___^

Comments

• Options
    Uriah7Uriah7 Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You should not write on the board until the exam starts. At my test center, they asked me not to use the board until the exam has started. You can quickly write on the board when the exam time starts. Of course, you can always write on the board during the 15 minute tutorial, but they record the exam and it may be an issue. The quickest way to find out is to call the test center.
  • Options
    pinkiaiiipinkiaiii Member Posts: 216
    depends really from center to center how they enforce rules etc,knew few people that went in one had bottle of water and was told to leave it out icon_rolleyes.gif
    another guy same center no issue was allowed to take beverage in,when i went in didnt even need to ask for extra board got handed two-yes you can ask for extra one,also if any issues your monitored all the time so your able to raise hand and someone comes in,when did mine was told if needed to go to bathroom etc that was fine,so my guess it varies from each place how they operate.
  • Options
    E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,231 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I took the CCNA back in 2010 and I do recall having a few minutes to write down info before the exam started. It was during some survey or tutorial. I drew a subnet chart, basic config for routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIPv2), ACL syntax (standard, extended), and some other random things.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • Options
    volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,054 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Usually when you take the exam... there's a 5-minute survey-thingy PRIOR to the actual first question.
    Use that time to "calm your nerves" and also "write out your notes".

When you are ready,
    click the "NEXT NEXT NEXT START" button, and then you are on to Question #1