Options

Passed ICND2!

adrianm68adrianm68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed on the first try. I thought it was harder than ICND1, with very little time to spare. Well, actually no time - I missed a couple of questions because time ran out. I was certain I had a failing mark. Hard but fair.

Self study, Used:

-CBT Nuggets
- ItPro.tv
- Official cert guide

So pretty chuffed right now. My ageing noggin still has some abilities left. Onto CCNP now..

Question: How much would you pay to know which questions you got wrong? I reckon I'd fork over $150 just for the satisfaction in knowing the results of each question.
2017 Goals: Cisco: [x]Switch [ ]Route [ ]Tshoot

Cisco engineer's command to teach his dog to sit: "no stand"

Comments

• Options
    WastedHatWastedHat Member Posts: 132 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! How long did it take you to prepair? and did you spend about the same amount of time for ICND1?

I'm revising for ICND2 at the moment, hopefully I'll feel confident enough to book the exam in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Heavy MPLS, BGP, QoS?
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    Mike RMike R Member Posts: 148 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats !

I agree one of the most frustrating things was not knowing what question you got wrong. I have a very good memory and was able to look up a couple that I was unsure of, turns out I missed two of them. At least with CompTIA they gave you areas to go back and focus on.
  • Options
    adrianm68adrianm68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    WastedHat wrote: »
    Congrats! How long did it take you to prepair? and did you spend about the same amount of time for ICND1?

I'm revising for ICND2 at the moment, hopefully I'll feel confident enough to book the exam in the next few weeks.

Sat ICND1 on October 1, so about 6 weeks - just a bit longer than icnd1.
    2017 Goals: Cisco: [x]Switch [ ]Route [ ]Tshoot

Cisco engineer's command to teach his dog to sit: "no stand"