Options

Transitioning Veterans/ -5 Years Transitioned Veterans

GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
This is the best opportunity in my opinion to have on your resume, the "tip of the spear" in a security certification. Are you (recently separated/separating) Veteran that's looking to break into the security field? Well you should read below. Have you been discharged and/or don't have the funds to pay for SANS training? Well you should read below. Are you around the DMV, Seattle, or Omaha areas ? Well you should read below. Get off of that Cisco scholarship forum trying to get "security" certs/training that nobody knows about (outside of TechExams) and just read below. I could continue on all day, just do me a favor and read below:

https://www.sans.org/cybertalent/immersion-academy/admissions

Air Assault!

Comments

• Options
    TranceSoulBrotherTranceSoulBrother Member Posts: 215
    Thanks for the info.
    I've shared it with some of my Soldiers that are getting out. I will keep it in mind for my own transition...

and the Bullwinkle is nothing. Gotta have your knees in the breeze lol.
    All The Way!
  • Options
    BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
    This is also available in the San Antonio area. The big catch with it is that you can't already be working in a cyber security job. It's also open to Guard and Reserve soldiers.
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I wish this stuff existed for us ten plus years ago...

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil