Options

How Do I Get My Cisco Certification Emailed To Me?

atippettatippett Member Posts: 154

I want to get my Cisco certs emailed to me so I can have them as a PDF. When I go to the certification tracker system, and click on "certification fulfillment" on the left sidebar, it doesn't have anything I can choose from to order. I've attached a screenshot. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Upon passing you exam and getting notification from Cisco, they will ask you if you want either a free pdf or paper certificate. Depending on which one you choose, if you want the other, you have to pay for it. I think PDF is $3 and hard copy is $15. Price can vary at least when I got mine those were the prices.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    Cisco automatically sends you a hard copy and there isn't an extra cost for it being mailed out. I have a binder full of them and I've never requested them. They just verify the address and send it off. As far as PDF, not sure. Never had to ask before but this would probably be the place to ask: Support Home Page
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    atippettatippett Member Posts: 154
    Cisco automatically sends you a hard copy and there isn't an extra cost for it being mailed out. I have a binder full of them and I've never requested them. They just verify the address and send it off. As far as PDF, not sure. Never had to ask before but this would probably be the place to ask: Support Home Page

I understand that they send the hard copy, I've got two of them - haven't received my Security yet. And as far as asking for a PDF, I have found the link to request for one, which is the screenshot I attached, but there is nothing to choose from. I can't select any of my certifications to request a PDF from, because nothing shows up. Ugh
  • Options
    CIOCIO Member Posts: 151
    Couldn't you just scan the hard copy that they send you to your computer as a PDF instead of PNG or JPEG?
  • Options
    thomas_thomas_ Member Posts: 1,012 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Try a different browser?