Helping you pass security +

Tech4LifeTech4Life Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
[FONT=&amp]Hello follower Security + test takers,
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]This is Tech4Life. I have been reading the forums, blogs, YouTube posts and everyone agrees that the test can be a little hard. It can be very frustrating to fail. I have been taking certification tests for years and I have a pretty high passing rate. I have passed several tests such as A+, Network +, Security +, Linux +, and MCSA to name a few. I want to teach people how to take the test like I do. I want to be clear. There are no shortcuts to passing the test if you want to learn the material. **** will only hurt you and your career in the end. Trust me, you need to invest in yourself if you want other people to.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I believe there are four pillars to success in passing certification test.[/FONT]
  1. Learning the psychology of testing
  2. Learning how to study
  3. Learning what you don’t know
  4. Learning the material
[FONT=&amp]Once you have all four pillars, you can pass any test.

I will be trying my best to give you guys the tools you need to pass the test like I do. Right now, I'm trying to come up the most effective way to do this.[/FONT]

Comments

• EnticlesEnticles Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Definitely interested in what you have to say, any test taking tips that you or other people have and are willing to share are much appreciated! :)
  • cbdcbd Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know we would all appreciate your insight very much. Thank you for the helpful post!
  • NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Color me interested :)

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Interested! I'm taking the second shot after Holidays! :)
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • cyberfx1024cyberfx1024 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am doing the same as well. I wanted to do it after everything has settled down some you know. I know what I got wrong my first time and I have been studying like crazy.
  • GoreadyGoready Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    New to site, looking forward to your input
  • Tech4LifeTech4Life Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you guys for the input to the post. I'm trying to find the most efficient way to bring the material to you guys. I just want to reduce the failure rate. There's nothing worst than coming home after not passing the test. I know! I've been there. I had a friend that almost lost his job because of it. So, I've decided to do something about it. Hopefully, I can help a lot people.
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great, I will be looking forward what you have to offer :)
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• TrucidoTrucido Member Posts: 250 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Teach me #2 and #3
    2017 Certification Goals
    CompTIA A+ [ ] CompTIA Net+ [ ] CompTIA Sec+ [ ] CCENT [ ] ITIL [ ]