Options

General Cloud Advice

mu5ic92mu5ic92 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey, not sure if I should post here but just want some general info. Recently got my VCP Certification and am planning on doing fairly soon my VCP 6 Delta Exam. Being that it's in my nature I am already thinking about "What comes next". As we see now their are huge advantages to using public cloud (AWS, Azure, Google). In an effort to not want to fall behind I wanted some general advice as to how to take my first step to learning and eventually fully utilizing the public cloud. The company I work for now does not use it at all as we leverage our own private cloud on vSphere but I know at some point we will want to make the jump and having first hand experience and knowledge will help me drastically I believe. The environment I work in now is pretty much 99 percent windows but I know as well that linux is a great development platform, a part of me wants to learn how to develop and maintain web applications as well in the public cloud. Again I know this is a very general advice question but from experience I have always felt people on this forum are always willing to give their first hand experience and advice when it relates to certs to pursue.