Options

WGU - Master of Science, Cybersecurity and Information Assurance

2»

Comments

• Options
    jelevatedjelevated Member Posts: 139
  • Options
    Deez NerdzDeez Nerdz Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would remind people commenting about the retention of information in the WGU model that, generally speaking, in order to be accepted to the program you have to be a professional in the industry or have a CISSP to start with. The people coming in are not novices and have an underlying understanding of the course material to begin with.QUOTE]

You don't need a CISSP for WGU's MS programs....they don't expect that...just a Bachelor's and experience.
  • Options
    SecAdmin1981SecAdmin1981 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello techuy215,

I am on my 3rd attempt to pass C706. My background is hardware/networking. I can not seem to grasp the scenarios on the assessment as it is totally different from the pre assessment. Could you give me any suggestions on how to pass this course or what I should study on? I have reread the areas the course mentor has asked me to yet, still I failed again yesterday.

• Options
    BlucodexBlucodex Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What did you think of Secure Network Design?
  • Options
    JayLQueJayLQue Member Posts: 17 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey how is your course coming Im planning on signing up for the same course as soon as I pay off my tuition at my other school so I can get my official transcripts, any advice on the courses?
  • Options
    ITSec14ITSec14 Member Posts: 398 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was very hesitant about WGU's Master's program at first, but it seems like it's actually a really good program from everything everyone is saying. I'm still evaluating my options, but I feel like it's definitely in my top 5 options at this point because of the affordability and possibility of earning a Master's degree in a short period of time.

Can anyone tell me if there are any hands on classes? I don't want to just be stuck writing papers all the time.