Options

CISSP Practice Exams

SDeeSDee Member Posts: 82 ■■■□□□□□□□
NO AM NOT ASKING NOR LOOKING FOR ****

Been studying for a while for CISSP, but I am finding it hard to assess myself.. I am looking for practice tests, just like the one on this website.. but looking for something that has more questions.. and can be separated to cover each CBK

The idea is take different test and never sit for the exam until I have the capability of scoring a 90+ for each CBK in each practice exams, due to the variety of materials am studying from.. I am finding it really hard to assess myself..

Comments

• Options
    xxxkaliboyxxxxxxkaliboyxxx Member Posts: 466
    Now I haven't study seriously for the CISSP (Background noise to fall asleep), but I am currently studying for the C|EH and taking Boson exam sims as my last supplemental material before actually taking the test. Now the Boson exam sims are serious study questions with long definitions when you select "Show Answers" in study mode. Now I do hear that Transcender is more closely related to actual exams, but I have no experience with them.
    Studying: GPEN
    Reading
    : SANS SEC560
    Upcoming Exam: GPEN
  • Options
    dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was scoring about 76% or so on all my practice tests and passed on my first attempt about 6 weeks ago. So 90% goal is great but doubt you NEED to be that high to pass. I was shooting for 80-85% but ran out of time and had a hard deadline set to take it.

I used Skillsoft but I believe you need a subscription. I get it through work free. The other is McGraw Hill. It is still based off the old 10 domain but the questions are still relevant. https://www.mhprofessionalresources.com//sites/CISSPExams/exam.php?id=AccessControl

• Options
    kabooterkabooter Member Posts: 115
    SDee wrote: »
    NO AM NOT ASKING NOR LOOKING FOR ****

Been studying for a while for CISSP, but I am finding it hard to assess myself.. I am looking for practice tests, just like the one on this website.. but looking for something that has more questions.. and can be separated to cover each CBK

The idea is take different test and never sit for the exam until I have the capability of scoring a 90+ for each CBK in each practice exams, due to the variety of materials am studying from.. I am finding it really hard to assess myself..
    1. Best practice tests are end of chapter Qs in Sybex book. They are also available online. Similarly 11th hour end of chapter tests are great.
    2. Terrible practice test Qs are end of chapter Qs in AIO book
    3. Horrible practice test questions are end of chapter tests in CBK book. 49% means you are beyond awesome in my eyes.
    4. cccure has about 2000 questions online. Some are good, some are stupidly difficult.
    5. There is hardcover book of CBK questions available on amazon. This one is pretty good.
    Will be helpful if others can mention any other free / paid online sources.