How quick can A+ exams be scheduled?

wadoku112wadoku112 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I will be studying for both A+ exams (220-901/902) and plan to take the 901 in the beginning of March. Depending on if I pass the 901, I'll schedule the 902. How quick can exams be scheduled? Can I schedule an exam to be taken eg. 2 days after I schedule it?

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    When you contact the testing center either online or by phone (my preferred method because I'm friends with the owner), it tells you the availability based on their schedule. It is largely based on their availability, because they have to be able to proctor everyone that is currently testing. Historically I've been given very quick turnarounds. You just have to be aware of the cancellation policy: they require at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise you forfeit a refund for rescheduling.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • wadoku112wadoku112 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Got it. Thank you.
  • yparkypark Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CompTIA exams can be scheduled the night before as the test centers sync and download exams in the morning each day. This, of course, depends on the availability of seats for that testing center. Also, many testing centers will let you walk-in for CompTIA exams on slow days. You will have to wait around 30 minutes for the test center to register and download the exam.

The above were true two years ago when I worked as a proctor for PearsonVue testing center. YMMV.
    2022 Goals: [PCNSE] [JNCIS-SP] [JNCIS-SEC] [JNCIS-DevOps]
  • bdotwardbdotward Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was able to schedule both A+ exams the night before and took them back to back with no issues