Options

HLEP PLEASE :switching lab questions

sudanesesudanese Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
i failed in My first time with ccna exam i got 750 ,I got strange Switching lab simulation question with multiple choice on top and switch CLI and graph ,Idont know what happened put icouldnt understand these question ,If any one having Switching lap simulation questions iwill be apreciated .

Please iam going to try withing 1 week .

Thanx for reading n caring .

Regards

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    sudanese wrote:
    i failed in My first time with ccna exam i got 750 ,I got strange Switching lab simulation question with multiple choice on top and switch CLI and graph
    Sounds like a Simlet. Someone may have asked -- in general terms to get around the NDA that you agree to when you take a Cisco exam -- about switching in the last month or two..... so check out the CCNA forum and you might find some information that could be useful -- within the last month or so.....

With a 750 -- one sim or simlet probably wasn't the difference between passing and failing. With one week and hands-on practice with real equipment you could get the 100 point (or so) that you need to pass -- but you need to keep studying all the topic on the CCNA blueprint.

How was your subnetting? How was your time on the exam? You don't have any prior certifications listed -- so the first certification exam AND the first Cisco Exam can be kind of a shock -- so just knowing what to expect can give you a few extra points next time..... Use what you learned to prepare for your next attempt -- and if you don't feel you are ready -- consider rescheduling while you can.

Good luck on your next attempt! :D
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!