Options

Meyers Books

guy+micguy+mic Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just wanted to know if the A+ Certification All-In-One Exam Guide is better than his other A+ books (passport, etc.) and if their is a real difference in the varying editions. I can only find the 1st edition (2003) online ($30 cheaper than at the Chapters store in Canada) while it lists edition 4 as being published in 2002? I know that edition 6 is due in September but I can't even find the fifth edition anywhere. Any ideas for online stores?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The passport is just a slimmed down version of the big book. You should get the full guide. The 5th edition is the latest as of, but with the 6th coming out soon, many places may be sold out. Amazon has the big book, as does Barnes and Noble. You could also get it from the publishers web store
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    The Passport series are great books, but as Ricka182 pointed out, it's not designed to be the master-study book, but used either as a companion book or a review book for someone with the knowledge merely looking to prepare for an exam. Similar to ExamCram2 series.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    TransatlanticTransatlantic Member Posts: 120
    I found the Passport book really useful when I was studying for the exam, I'd take it on the subway to work with me so I could get in an extra hour or so quick study time. The other books I found a bit too unwieldy :)
    "Mistakes have been made, others will be blamed."