Options

Making Traning Videos

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hi,

can any one recommend some good tools to add comments and annotations to video files? (free if possible)

I have a few good screen recording tools but looking for a port production tool to add the text and highlighting.

Cheers
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• Options
    Giv2Giv2 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Have you tried using Camtasia 8.0 (They may have an update I suppose)? It has a simple interface and you can add stuff using the 'callouts' feature.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Camtasia used to be the standard for building a professional looking video. Once upon a time I used a free tool called jing that was really nice because it was free and it would create the videos in a .swf that I was easily able to embed into a webpage. I believe it still exists but they have some stricter limitations on the free usage. More recently I used snagit to capture some videos which was free to me since I already had it installed. Worked quite well for what my needs were.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    DoubleDDoubleD Member Posts: 273 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Davinci Resolve is free and good.