Options

OSCP Note Template

josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I'm currently taking the PWK course and as note organization isn't one of my strengths, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the scope of notes so far.

How have/are you guys setting up your structure in regards to the course and labs? I'm using keepnote and things seem to be getting cluttered fast.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I have 2 folders, one for the course exercises and one for the lab systems. My folder for the lab systems contains sub-folders for each system I have worked on. Each sub-folder as of right now has 3 child pages, one for my information gathering and exploitation, one for enumeration and another for lessons learned.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • Options
    Perfect. Fairly close to what I was trying to accomplish. Thank you.

Assuming youve done any ping sweeps or full range enumeration what do you do with those results?
  • Options
    BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I used keep note and loved the tree layout. I created a parent page for exercises, then another for each of the four lab networks with my full network scan results in there. Under that went a child page for each IP address. Under that was a child page for each step, initial enumeration (contained the results of the scans on that host), exploitation (step by step of how I gained initial access), user level system enum, user level network enum, privilege escalation, root level host enum, root level network enum, Loot.
  • Options
    Boom. There it is. Perfect

thanks guys.

This course is a blast !