Options

WGU MBA- ITM Grads - MMT2 question

Hatch1921Hatch1921 Member Posts: 257 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi there,
I'm currently working on task 2 in MMT2. I've read over the expectations of the communication plan. I'm not sure I'm headed in the right direction layout wise... if you've taken the course, any tips on how to construct the plan would be greatly appreciated. Also, there was mention in the course chatter about a video covering the expectations of task #2. I'm unable to locate the file... if you have a link or know where the video might be... please let me know.
Thanks,
Frank

Comments

• Options
    mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Frank
    They give you an outline of how the communication plan is supposed to be in the rubric for this assessment. The project example provided will require status reports, financial documents, public relations etc. You will have to assess who creates this document, whom they are presenting it to and what frequency this deliverable needs to be provided. Just fill the information out using that exact rubric template and you should be fine.
    Don't overthink it past that
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • Options
    mzx380 wrote: »
    Frank
    They give you an outline of how the communication plan is supposed to be in the rubric for this assessment. The project example provided will require status reports, financial documents, public relations etc. You will have to assess who creates this document, whom they are presenting it to and what frequency this deliverable needs to be provided. Just fill the information out using that exact rubric template and you should be fine.
    Don't overthink it past that

True

I was overthinking the paper... I'll knock it out this evening. I have most of task #3 completed... as I moved ahead of #2. I have 7 days left in this term and I have to knock this out before the capstone. I was so paranoid about taking the stats test... it pushed my timeline way back. Now I'm going to cut things close.... good times LOL

How are things going with you and your classes?

Frank
  • Options
    mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm on C202 and have finished all of the reading so I'm trying to prepare for the exam. I wanted to the take the practice exam but was wondering what the level of difficulty between the assessment exams and the actual final? I'm taking the quizzes and find them to be pretty easy so that might be a false indication as to the level of difficulty.
    Any advice you can offer would be great.
    Thanks
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • Options
    mzx380 wrote: »
    I'm on C202 and have finished all of the reading so I'm trying to prepare for the exam. I wanted to the take the practice exam but was wondering what the level of difficulty between the assessment exams and the actual final? I'm taking the quizzes and find them to be pretty easy so that might be a false indication as to the level of difficulty.
    Any advice you can offer would be great.
    Thanks

The exam isn't horrible and it pretty much aligns with the final exam. you will do fine if you are passing the quizzes. I would suggest taking the pretest as an open book test... look up the things you can't answer off the top of your head. Then... screen capture each question to review later. I've done this for the majority of pretests. I would then go back and look up the answers to make sure I understood the topic. It's useless IMO to memorize the questions as the exam is totally different. But, it does allow you to get a feel of the types of questions which will be asked.

I can tell you, the only course which threw me for a loop was Global Econ. With the practice exam, it would cover domestic related issues then... the final covered International econ. I failed the test 2x.... 3rd time was the charm. Each time it would switch out the areas of focus. If you have previous Econ experience or have taken micro/macro econ classes... you will be fine. This was a first for me... and it beat me up. LOL

Hope this helps a little.
    Frank