Options

Exam 210-260 - CCP used?

kakrakekakrake Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can anyone confirm or deny the use of CCP in the latest revision of the exams? The certification guide references it but I do not see anything referring to it in the exam description. Has anyone come across it in their testing? I'm a LONG time Cisco cert holder and NEVER use the GUI to configure. Wondering if I need to spend the time to learn it. If it IS in fact used, does anyone know the version? The version in the book is quite dated from I see online.

Help?

Comments

• Options
    ConflagrateCarlConflagrateCarl Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I doubt anyone that has passed the newest CCNA-S exam is going to chime in, seeing as how giving out details on the exam is grounds for having your cert yanked. Best bet is to go off of what you see on Cisco's site and study for anything you see. There are also books and things like online classes that provide the more comprehensive overview of what "might" be included on the exam.
    M.S.(Cyber/IA), CISSP, GCIA, CEH, CASP+, Sec+, Net+, A+, Project+, Linux+
  • Options
    xengorethxengoreth Member Posts: 117 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Unless Cisco is not honoring their blueprint published here, CCP is not part of 210-260 IINS:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/security_ccna/iins-v3/exam-topics

I haven't taken the test yet personally, but I can say that if it isn't on the blueprint, you should not expect to get questions on it. If you did receive CCP, I'd say this would be grounds for getting your exam fee back!
    2018 Goals: CCNP R/S, VCP6-NV