Is index for GISP required?

wolf9081wolf9081 Member Posts: 61 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have taken several SANS courses and associated GIAC exams and found creating the index very useful in preparing for the GIAC exam. However, GSIP seems to be a different beast and is geared towards the CISSP exam.

Have any of you taken the GISP and was creating an index useful?
Any other recommendations fro preparing. I am scheduled to take the GISP March 24th.

Appreciate all of you fellow techexamer's for you sage advice.

Comments

• TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Personally I rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. I think it helps you study as well. There no extra points or awards for challenging yourself, but if you are, I recommend a night of partying and binge drinking, the night before the exam. icon_twisted.gif
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • jg372jg372 Member Posts: 22 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I thought it was useful. Heck, I even thought GISP was tougher than CISSP but was a great way to prepare for it.
  • GirlyGirlGirlyGirl Member Posts: 219
    TechGromit wrote: »
    Personally I rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. I think it helps you study as well. There no extra points or awards for challenging yourself, but if you are, I recommend a night of partying and binge drinking, the night before the exam. icon_twisted.gif

This made me laugh. So I logged in to give you rep. I only login when it's worth it.

Edit:

I can't give you rep. I guess I have to spread the love some more, to other people. Logging out now....