Options

JNCIA JN0-102 Practice Tests

digitalnofx55digitalnofx55 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone! I have my JNCIA exam scheduled for March 15th. I have all of the materials from the Juniper Learning Portal, JUNOS Genius APP, and a CBT Nuggets account. I have been studying for well over a month now and actually practicing on Juniper HW since that is the majority of what my company uses. However, I've gotten a bit nervous over another post for someone failing the JN0-102 with some of the same material I have and it not being on the exam.

So I'm curious, are their any free practice exams out there? I've taken the practice exam on the learning portal several times with success, but it doesn't seem to have any randomizing of questions and is a bit limited even compared to the Genius App. I don't want to go anywhere near a test **** or anything like that. I would just like to test my knowledge and find out where I need to work on the material. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Based on my experience, the JunOS Genius app was enough and was fairly close in difficulty to what I found on the exam. YMMV of course, but that was true for me.
  • Options
    digitalnofx55digitalnofx55 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Mooseboost I feel a lot better now!
  • Options
    rinchenrinchen Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed JNICA exam yesterday. Just got 78. Somehow I missed lots of questions from policy and firewall and Configuration basics sections. I am kind of comfortable with policy and firewall configuration and concepts. During my preparation I used the following materials:
    1. CBT Nuggets
    2. INE - Juniper series part1/2/3
    3. JunOS Genius App for practice - very helpful to test your knowledge and find weaknesses and study further.
    4. JUNOS Cookbook - only few chapters
    5. Used UNL Lab - vMX (I practiced a lot) and I have lots of juniper routers to work on.

and of course Google :)

Overall, if you have experience working in the network field for some time, JNCIA is fairly easy but if you are new to networking, I think it's kind difficult exam but doable.

Rinchen