Anyone doing DoD 8750 with an associate of ISC2

tunerXtunerX Member Posts: 447 ■■■□□□□□□□
I tried to release my associate of ISC2 through DMDC milconnect so it would show up in the army ATCTS web portal but it is just sitting at pending. Has anyone actually gotten the associate status to release and actually populate the ATCTS?

I figure I have 4 more weeks to go before my full certificate is approved but the associate is good all the way up to IAM III

Comments

• JohnmuellerJohnmueller Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck getting milconnect to update any time soon.
  • tunerXtunerX Member Posts: 447 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My other certifications worked fine through DMDC. I submitted a trouble ticket with ISC2. ISC2 said I am not an associate of ISC2. Since I submitted for full certification I have to wait until my endorsement is completed. Until them I am just some schmoe who paid 599 dollars to pass a test.

I figured I would be an associate until my certification was granted based on the "how to become an Associate" web page.

https://www.isc2.org/how-to-become-an-associate.aspx

4. Maintain Your Associate Status

Once you pass the exam, you become an associate member of (ISC)², giving you access to member benefits and continuing education opportunities. Maintain your Associate status through earning 15 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits each year and paying an Annual Maintenance Fee (AMF) of US$35.
  • TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    It sounds like you actually have to declare Associate...either pre or post exam. I know when I scheduled the exam it specifically asks you about becoming an Associate.