Options

ITPRO.TV Review & Discount Code

jws86jws86 Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
I recently purchased a premium subscription to this thanks to a discount code someone had mentioned on these forums. Boy am I glad I did. I'm studying for CCENT currently and had been using some UDEMY courses. I bought these cheap for $10 each when they had sales so the investment wasn't large. One is by Chris Bryant and the other I just purchased is by David Bombal which is a course that is designed around using GNS3.

I have to say that I have now made it through the first 2 hours of videos on itpro.tv and I am enjoying it much more than the Udemy courses. Not to mention the labs and practice tests you get along with the subscription should come in very handy. I also am using to study Odom's Official Cert Guide for 100-105. Just for anyone thinking about investing in itpro.tv I think it is well worth it so far even with my small experience. The code I used to get 50% off the subscription was LASTCHANCE. Not sure if it is still an active code. Not only will I use this for CCENT & CCNA there are tons of other videos in their library. Things I have been wanting to get more familiar with such as Citrix XenServer, PowerShell, and Python.
Currently studying for CCNA R&S

Comments