Options

Passed Sec+ this week

Wabbit77Wabbit77 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thought I'd drop by and leave some comments since I got a lot of help in prep here.

Passed with an 852, if that matters.

Darril Gibson's book...read it a number of times and used his online premium stuff. I just bought the tests...and I thought all of it was very useful. This was my go-to material, though the Boson stuff was excellent as well.

Boson Practice Exams...extremely well done. Include very detailed explanations below each question which makes it a solid learning tool as well.

Comptia Certmaster...I used these the least...though they most likely had some significant value. I bought the Deluxe Bundle from Comptia for the extra voucher, even though I didn't need it, and this came with the bundle. I did go through all of the material one time, but stopped after the 2nd section the second time through as time was getting short the night before and I wanted to finish my prep by focusing one last time on the Gibson and Boson stuff. I plan on buying the same Deluxe Bundle for the Server + because of the extra voucher and the Certmaster materials...especially since there is a general dearth of solid materials for that exam. Though the Lechance book looks promising.

icon_cheers.gifGood luck everyone and Happy Saint Patty's Day...enjoy the green beer....icon_lol.gif

Comments

• Options
    Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
    Congratulations, excellent score! Good luck on Server+.
    "The winner takes it all"
  • Options
    Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! :D
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • Options
    Captain_DeadpoolCaptain_Deadpool Member Posts: 53 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Micheal AlexMicheal Alex Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It was the great news really happy for you that you have passed the sec exam... Congrats bro. :)
  • Options
    ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    congrats, welcome to the club
  • Options
    marianonamorosomarianonamoroso Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulation! I'll hope get it too!
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    congrats!
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    marianonamorosomarianonamoroso Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tuxedoturtletuxedoturtle Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□