Options

Failed my first attempt Security+

jhartman027jhartman027 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just wanted peoples thoughts. I see everyone talking about Darril Gibson's book, so I bought it and I have three more chapters to go through. On average i have only missed 2 or 3 questions out of 20 at the end of each chapter. Previously i read the Sybex Security + study guide and used Measure Up questions to study. I was getting high 80s and low 90s with the measure up questions. Maybe i started to memorize since taking the practice tests so many times. I'm just trying to figure out best approach now. Should I get Darril Gibson's premium site questions? What are peoples thoughts that used his material? Also, you you have any more suggestions. I got a 670 on the test. Really bummed out. I thought i was ready...

Comments

• Options
    Nana zakiNana zaki Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i'm very sad for you but i think darril gibson premium satisfied for training on exam ,also measure up give you high percentage of questions that come in the exam; what's problem
  • Options
    jon828jon828 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Darril's premium content is absolutely worth it. The simulation questions were a huge help, plus all the new questions he's added.
  • Options
    Deus Ex MachinaDeus Ex Machina Member Posts: 127
    I'll second jon828. You have to read Gibson's book. You study it and follow his advice, you'll be ready.
    "The winner takes it all"
  • Options
    ultm8mindultm8mind Member Posts: 111
    It's a difficult test but after a couple weeks of the GCGA Premium Content I was able to pass it. understand why not just memorize questions. Study and get back after it!
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You'll do find next time. I failed my CCNA exam twice.

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just take a couple days to relax and jump back into studying and making sure you cover the topics you're not 85%-100% on.