Options

Do the Pratice Exams, Forget Studying?

RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
I just completed the official Microsoft academic course and I passed the course with a high mark in my class. I had hands on labs on OUs, accounts and creating policies.

I am going through the Transcender 70-290 and I am suprised, that none of the material in the pratice questions is a reflection of what I learned. The official course didn't even cover IIS.

I don't know if it better of just to go through the pratice exams in the first place and just memorized the unknown material.

Comments

• Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    In my opinion Practice exams should only be used after you have studied the material. They go together, one without the other will only make your life harder. The course you took might have outdated objectives. Good luck on your studying, buddy. I am taking 291 this weekend.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    norman1nznorman1nz Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    RZetlin wrote:
    I don't know if it better of just to go through the pratice exams in the first place and just memorized the unknown material.

yea i got the same feeling from my 270 course and exam.

But then, of the content of the 5day 2272 course, there was pretty much nothing they showed us - that was related to the winXP exam - that I didn't already know icon_rolleyes.gif
    The practice exams were ~the only thing that taught me the pedantic little details that i didnt know and needed to pass the exam...