Options

What are the top things to prep for on Net+ exam?

MenadozaMenadoza Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone,

I am taking my Net+ exam in the next few weeks. I've been studying every night after work for 2-3 hours for the past 2 months, and taking a class at Florida Tech every Saturday for 10 hours as well ( ends on the 12th).

I have great extensive knowledge on Net+ as it is, but instead of having information over load and focusing on the wrong things I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the core things to study on.

Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i always answer and flag the question , reason being if u run out of time (like many have on the net+) and don't have time to come back to answer it then its waste of a Q and even if you close your eyes and make a guess you have a 1 in 4 of getting it right .

good luck with exam
  • Options
    MenadozaMenadoza Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you guys. Really appreciate this.

Yeah I work in ITIL right now, and have 10 hour days M-F. I took a practice exam last night and scored a 78%, but I don't want to settle with passing I want to score 90% ^ .

After this I move onto my CCNA and then I'm going to try and make a jump to CCIE.
  • Options
    ber1986ber1986 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Agree with Skyliinez92 I did exactly that and passed 3 certs already. finishing up some last minute studies today and tomm prolly relax tomm night