Options

CISM Exam Passed!

2»

Comments

• Options
    anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    I started to use the RM first, but quit after getting through like 20 pages of the first chapter. It's too tough of a read, and that's coming from someone who can usually power through dry material. So I switched to only using the online QAE database. I used that for a little over two weeks.

First of all, congrats on the passed. So you only used the QAE database for little over two weeks but the subscription is for one year. I've heard somewhere that your access is connected to your ISACA account so it's not transferable. So can you ask for a refund for not finishing the one year subscription? Why don't ISACA offer a much shorter subscription period anyways?
    AnthonX
  • Options
    tphan3tphan3 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    anthonx wrote: »
    First of all, congrats on the passed. So you only used the QAE database for little over two weeks but the subscription is for one year. I've heard somewhere that your access is connected to your ISACA account so it's not transferable. So can you ask for a refund for not finishing the one year subscription? Why don't ISACA offer a much shorter subscription period anyways?
    I believe somewhere during checking out, there is a line that says this product is non-refundable. I would want a shorter subscription too.
  • Options
    DistordDistord Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They also offer a cheaper 6 month subscription.
  • Options
    cbdudekcbdudek Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't see a 6 month subscription. You can buy a 12 month subscription and a 6 month extension. However, you can't buy a 6 month subscription. You have to start with the 12 month.
  • Options
    DistordDistord Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You are right. My bad :)
  • Options
    AdityaSharmaAdityaSharma Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey All,

Do you think the questions in the test were similar to the QAE DB or is that just a way to refresh all the concepts?
    Are questions any wayt similar to the ISACA's free test?
    CISM Self-Assessment Exam

Thanks for your response!

Adi