INE CCNA/CCNP 50% off

dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
https://ine.com/collections/ccna-ccnp-rack-rental-tokens icon_cheers.gif

Oh yeah! Finally able to afford this due to the terrible Australian dollar!

Comments

• ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    I know, my work provides only intermittent access to our work accounts all access pass to employees, debating hard whether to jump on this or not.

Chris Bryant is really easy on the ears, but he misses some content by piecing together old material with a few new video segments, which really sucks cause I think he is really a good teacher.

Decisions......................................
    So I purchased the bundle so I don't get my company slot yanked again during studies, and it now managed to lock me out of both my personal account I created, and somehow my corporate All Access account as well.

I am going to take this as a sign it is time to not study for a night and let my brain reset, though I yearn for the brain input!!

Edit: Finally, access went through, success!

Edit Edit: Cancel sign to let brain rest, after 4 hours of labbing ACL's, Prefix-Lists, and EIGRP my brain is like mush. Once you get used to Keiths teaching style and how to skip around it, it's hard to stop listening and labbing along :)
  • merc.man87merc.man87 Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This is the deal I've been waiting for! I've always been enticed by INE.
    Should I do streaming for two years? Or download? My only worries is that if I download, I will not get any course updates. Any thoughts?
  • azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
    merc.man87 wrote: »
    Should I do streaming for two years? Or download? My only worries is that if I download, I will not get any course updates. Any thoughts?
    There haven't been any updates in recent times to the INE material, maybe the occasional lab in the workbook. But these do get added to your download content.
    I wish I would have read this earlier, I got streaming because there is an INE App that I have on both my tablet and phone, so I can watch the videos on those devices when I'm not sitting in front of a PC.

Even though the app says INE All Access, and even lets you browse the all-access pass material in my personal account (haven't tried to access anything yet) it does work on my personal email login to view the CCNPv2 videos.

After watching his videos for a week or so now, I have to admit his teaching style gets long winded and a bit quirky at times, Keith Bogart goes into such detail about topics that I couldn't not purchase the course even though I already own Chris Bryants material.

If I could start over, I definitely would have gone through the INE video series / workbooks first, and used CB material to supplement or get a different perspective on CCNP topics and will be doing so going forward on the exams I believe now that I own the course.
    I also pulled the trigger. I am trying not to donate my hard earned money to Pearson Vue for a failed attempt, plus I get reimbursement once I pass it. Might as well do everything I can to help increase my odds of fully understanding the material.
  • CertifiedMonkeyCertifiedMonkey Member Posts: 172 ■■□□□□□□□□
    This sale isn't special. The INE CCNA and CCNP courses have always been 50% off on the GNS3 marketplace. That's where I bought it when I started studying for my CCNA a LONG time ago.
    Well... I'll be damned lol... Well played INE, well played...
  • dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    This sale isn't special. The INE CCNA and CCNP courses have always been 50% off on the GNS3 marketplace. That's where I bought it when I started studying for my CCNA a LONG time ago.

Seriously how did I not ever find this. icon_cry.gif