Options

Passed first go round...

RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
828/1000. Not bad. I went into it thinking I wouldn't even make 400. I've been studying for quite some time now and when I went in, things just started coming together.

This completes MCSA 2003. Just a bit longer til MCSE.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats! And welcome to the MCSA club icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats!
    witty comment
  • Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    Way to go. Thinking you wouldn't even make a 400 and ended up with an 800+ score is amazing. :D
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats Mr. MCSA! icon_thumright.gif

So, what worked that allowed you to score an 828/1000 on the exam? Oh, and good luck on your quest to becoming an MCSE.
  • Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    Congrats man!
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    RTmarcRTmarc Member Posts: 1,082 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It was one of those confidence things. I went into it not thinking I wouldn't do very well. Once I started getting the questions it was like "oh, wait, I know that!".

Thinking I wouldn't make a 400 was a bit of an exageration I think. It was one of those "I don't know if I'm going to fail or squeak by" things. Maybe it was just a good luck draw on the questions.

Either way, I passed and it's all gravy!
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on becoming MCSA! icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    jkstechjkstech Member Posts: 330
    good score
    get back to studying!!!
  • Options
    K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Congratz on making MCSA, just a little bit and i'll make it...i've only got one exam. I'm still focusing on finnishing the core exams, since they seem to follow each other so well that i would feel out of sync if i jumped into the security + bandwagon.

Best of luck in your quest for more certifications.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."