Jeremy Cioara Videos

Dale812Dale812 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Looking to start on the Jeremy Cioara videos on CBT Nuggets but don't want to pay a monthly subscription. Is there a possible one off payment for these videos anywhere?

Comments

• NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Nope, you need to be a CBT nugget subscriber to access their content. I'm not aware of any one off payment for a video series.

You could use the 7 day free trial, watch two hours a day and cancel your sub at the last day.
  • CyphernaticCyphernatic Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Its a good idea, I've been watching his videos and I find him very engaging, very personable.

if the cost is high, and it is, you may want to check out Udemy. There are some good vids there, but the instructor quality may not be the same. The info is the same, but the presentation can a bit bland. This is NOT to say they are inferior, but a bit harder to focus on. There's one in particular who has good info (not saying name, don't want to be negative) but Oh! MY! God! the monotone voice puts me to sleep. they have a few labs on udemy too, and if you play your cards right, you can wait for a sale and get good courses for only about 10 or 20 bucks. Lifetime access too, as opposed to CBT Nuggets 80something a month.

The caveat is that CBT also has unlimited viewing for that month with a very good amount of courses. The Transcender access included may be worth it. Maybe when you think you're ready for the test, then spend the 80 and watch the videos to reinforce what you know and use the Transcenders for that month.
  • KrusaderKrusader Member Posts: 109
    2018 Goals
    AWS & Linux Knowledge
  • CiscoASA2202CiscoASA2202 Member Posts: 51 ■□□□□□□□□□
    With the internet being available and providing so many different resources there are plenty of ways to get training materials and discounted materials, books, pdf, and videos on youtube. Need to keep looking around to find the resources you're hoping for. Chris bryant is great as well and I also like the INE stuff. There are tons of stuff on youtube

icon_study.gif
  • yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Can always increase the playback speed to between 1.25 and 1.50. With Jeremy Cioara though, be wary of doing this if you'd just ingested any caffeine.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP