Options

$750 or $999

afriendafriend Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I need your advice. It seems like there are two Options (when it comes to getting CEH):

Option 1:
(if qualified) I need to pay US $ 750 ($100 for Experience accessment + $650 Exam)
Option 2: I need to pay US $999 (course + exam voucher; no need for experience assessment). Normally its $1424, but I have received a discounted offer from EC Council.

Is it worth spending $249 for the courseware from EC Council? If I don't go for it, I need to buy Books and other prep questions (I suppose Bosom), which would cost me also.

Comments

• Options
    p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sounds like a decent deal, considering the cost of books/prep materials. Also, as was noted on another thread, this exam is jumping up to $950 after the end of this month. Add $100 for the eligibility evaluation and at $1050, it would seem your option to go through the training and voucher cost would still be cheaper. I can't speak for their training, but I would imagine you might not need any books if the course is any good. They do have labs, from what I've heard. Did you receive a promo code and if so, when does it expire?
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • Options
    ns_frankns_frank Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I look the course.. you will not need any books. You can use free stuff online. I PASSSED. Check out my blog at https://simplysecure.blog/2017/06/20/how-i-passed-the-ceh-exam/