Finally A+ Certified

drogers81drogers81 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today I am officially A+ Certified! I took my OS portion today and passed with a 607, not great, but that's good enough for me..I'd be happy with 505. This test was a lot more challenging than the hardware portion, or so I thought. I absolutely hated the NT questions. Anyway, good luck to all of you out there who are preparing to take it, and I agree the best advice is just to relax. Now on to Net+!

Comments

• Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Congrats and Good Luck on the Network+
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations and good luck with your next exams :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • drogers81drogers81 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone.

Those of you who are Net+ certified..how would you rate that test? I've heard it has a high passing rate.

Also, I want to become MCP next...where can I get info on that?

Thanks.
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Well, I took it after working in the industry for quite a few years, so I thought it was pretty straight forward, almost too easy. Of course it is a vendor neutral exam, so it cover more general areas then you will find in other exams.

It's a good exam if you are working with networks and wish to continue to do so by adding more credentials as you go.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?