Help needed, please

TjaljewTjaljew Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
Helo everybody,
im sooo confused,
im trying to buy one good book that cover all comptia exam objectives, yet I can't decide Which one to buy.
1- mike meyers book (872 pages)
2 exam cram (640 pages )
2- sybex's N+ book (960 pages)

I cant spend a lot of time reading unrelated stuff to the exam, due to time limits

i also have training videos from 1 cbt nuggets 2- mike meyers 3 - IT tv pro 4- infinity skills 5- prof messer ( online videos and notes)

Im also planning to buy INE comptia bundle ( n+,sec+,and cloud + for $160)

so what book you recommends to pass the exam. ( that covers all the objectives) based on your own personal experience.

thank you.

Comments

• TjaljewTjaljew Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for your advice
    im trying to find Darril gibson's net + on amazon or ebay, and had no success.
  • adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    I used Mike Meyers book and tests, I passed with those and Professor Messer.
  • jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Tjaljew wrote: »
    Thank you for your advice
    im trying to find Darril gibson's net + on amazon or ebay, and had no success.

As best I can tell, DG only has the practice tests, flash cards and the subnetting tutorial. I don't think he wrote a Network+ book.

There are also a bunch of "Kindle shorts" for some of the Network+ content. As a bonus, they are free if you are a KindleUnlimited subscriber. Otherwise, each is $2.99.

Of course, we might all be wrong, and DG has written the perfect book for Network+. If only he would post and say so...

Hint, hint. Darril, that means you.....
  • NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Darril doesn't have a full study for Network+ however I recommend Todd Lammle's book.

He explains subnetting very well and easy to understand.

Please don't buy too many study material. It's a waste of money because you probably won't use all of them.
  • SeptuagintoSeptuaginto Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I second the use of Professor Messer video series for the Network+. Was helpful and I learned a few things there that I didn't know before. Know your ACL syntax well.
  • ComraxComrax Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm using the Exam Cram Net+ book and Professor Messer's videos. I did the same for the A+ tests and that worked out decently. I also had previous knowledge from TestOut, that helped me a TON with the simulation questions I had for both of the A+ tests. I'm hoping the Network+ simulations I did with TestOut will help me with my Net+ test.