Options

CCENT / CCNA Exams Extra Time for non native english speaking exam takers?

paranoidparanoid Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if there is granted some extra time on the Cisco exams for non native english speaking test takers. On CompTIA exams there is an extra 30 minutes time period foreseen for such people (lilke me...) icon_cool.gif. But scoring well on test exams even without extra time, so im confident....does anybody know right from scratch?

Greets, Peter

Comments

• Options
    mauguilarmauguilar Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I didn't know there is extra time for non native English speakers on CompTia exams! can you provide me with the link.
  • Options
    paranoidparanoid Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    As far as i understood from my quick research done now, the 30 min extra time is granted by Pearson Vue test centers (see following thread on Cisco Forum, which cites from a Pearson Vue document. Don't panic, the document is written in indian language, but you can translate it to english by the upper right drag-down list.

So far the thread points out enough information for purpose of the topic of this thread....so it is not solely CompTIA related, it seems valid for Cisco exams too...(and other exams scheduled by Pearson Vue), as long as you schedule from a non english-speaking country....

The link to the thread to the Cisco-Forum: https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/thread/66811 (refers to CCNP, but is still valid for any exam as you see in the post relating to Pearson VUE)...

Hopefully answered the question icon_biggrin.gif
  • Options
    packetxpacketx Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes of course!

I'm from france, i saw this when i tried to schedule an exam last night on pearsonvue website.

An extra time of 30 minutes :)