Options

A+ exam coming up for WGU in hopefully 6 weeks.

boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey about to test for one of my classes then I want to spend maybe 4 weeks at most on the A+ plus.

Can I take 1 A+ exam or is the two exam route the only way?
Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.

Comments

• Options
    mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    You can take one exam, but that will only get you an A- icon_lol.gif
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Options
    boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    lol, I am good with an A-!
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • Options
    davec8080davec8080 Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey about to test for one of my classes then I want to spend maybe 4 weeks at most on the A+ plus.

Can I take 1 A+ exam or is the two exam route the only way?

You must pass 901 and 902 to be A+ certified. However...there is no reason that you can't schedule 2 exams in one day, if you want to. The first A+ cert I aquired...I took both tests simultaneously. The testing center had the 2nd test auto-start when the first test was done. It felt like one very long test. Just buy two vouchers and schedule 902 exactly 2 hours after 901. They can start a test early if necessary...