Options

Recent CISSP Test Takers: CCcure hard or pro?

H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello everyone, I just started my CISSP studies this week. I've been going through the Sybex 7th ed and also have been watching Cybrary videos. Regarding the CCcure test engine, should I use hard or pro mode to gauge my readiness for the exam? I've heard if you're scoring 80+% then its a good indication you're ready write the exam. But does the 80% rule apply to hard or pro mode? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I didn't find the CCcure questions to be of any value for my test. I found the Sybex free questions to be the most valuable.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    First, I used CCcure extensively in my CISSP preparation. But when it came to the exam, virtually none of the CCcure questions were relevant to the test, it covered topics not even touched on by CCcure. I still passed, but (in case you didn't know this) your score is not revealed if you pass the exam, so as far as I know I barely passed - which is still passing and I was vetted and got the certification.
    I also watched some videos, listened to old Preplogic audio files during my workouts and powerwalks, read Shon Harris's book, though it too seems to be less relevant to the exam I had.