Options

Best Sybex Test Bank?

markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
I have a Safari account and have access to both test banks. The tests from the Official Study Guide and the tests from the Official Practice Tests by David Seidl, Mike Chapple. Which ones are better and closest to the actual test?
I've been using the former mainly (getting about 82-85%) but started looking at the other one today.

My exam is scheduled for this Thursday. So I'm finishing up the 11th hour and then will focus mainly on flash cards and practice exams the next couple of days.

Comments

• Options
    CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I didn't use the Office Practice test, but I did use the Study Guide online exams, flash cards, and chapter tests. Their resources were very helpful in my preparation. I also read the 11th hour during my last week before the exam. Good luck!
  • Options
    markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yeah, those are the ones I'm using. They seem pretty helpful. If no one has used the other, maybe I'll take a 250 question test for the Official Practice Tests then focus on the other one.
  • Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    From my experience the official test banks are pretty close to the real exam's question format and wordplay...
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...