Options

HELP In Practice Exam Test

Syfer1987Syfer1987 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi so today I wanted to find out if there any program that I can do the Practice Exam Test I did see this
https://certification.comptia.org/training/certmaster
but some people have commented and said that they did not pass the exam and also said the exam question was nothing like the question they were practicing.
Then I see certblaster. I don't know which one to go far but certblaster may need more digging as i don't see any review anywhere. What do you think????????

Comments

• Options
    ComraxComrax Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can't be of much help with CertMaster however, I used the practice questions/exams found in the Exam Cram book for 901 and 902 and I found that the questions I got on my A+ tests were fairly similar in layout and content.
  • Options
    EMT760EMT760 Member Posts: 32 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just took the exam yesterday for the 220-902. I would say it's much like certblaster. You'll have a PBQ ( sim) to fix a computer with a boot issue, then setup a tablet with proper SSID and or security and port numbers. I would also download Darril Gibson's app on the Android market. No sims, but the questions are great and very much like the test. Also detailed answers are given. Some will make you sorta question his rationale. Overall pretty good.

Most people say the Comptia certblaster is worthless.
  • Options
    davec8080davec8080 Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    udemy has a sale going for the next day or 2, $10 per course. At least three courses listed are practice questions for 220-901, 220-902, or both